Render.ru

Modpost: При обращении за помощью по определенным разделам кода ...

Thomas Engine

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
I love that this sub has been around for so long and I am incredibly proud of all of you for helping out when you have the opportunity.

However, there is something I think should be mentioned in terms of asking for help with the code you wrote ... If you don't post the code you are using, the help you get is more likely to be shots in the dark, not tangible help.

So ... from now on I would like to make a suggestion (this is not a rule, but I can think of making it one if things go in a certain direction) in the event that you need help with a code segment, post a snippet code in the body of the message.
This will help others narrow down what is happening and make it easier for others to learn.

Also, if you really need help, please leave your post. I haven't noticed any deletions after getting the help, but I know this could have happened. 10.0.0.0.1

This means that when you post a zip code, you need to be the one who wrote it, and you need to feel comfortable with other people borrowing it ... so in the interest of protecting your IP address, posting code segments does / NOT / means everything. If you want to keep some cards on your chest, that's okay, and protecting your IP address is a good reason.

That being said, the more code you can post, the easier it will be for others to identify what you are asking for help with, and it will also be a good opportunity for newbies to learn.

I'm going to repeat this next snippet ... this is not a new rule, and it is not a requirement. Here, only the team mentions ways in which you can get the help you need faster and easier.

Thanks so much for your time and attention, and I look forward to seeing more activity (although not as busy as some of the other subreddits).

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху