Render.ru

I ask you:-think of sleepwalkers when talk!!!!

Alik 8398

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Not for a long time on one of forums we tried to solve one of numerous problems in 3ds the Move. Finally came to a conclusion that the answer to it nobody knows. Then the idea has got into my head and what if to ask the same question foreign буржуям, on them it(him) a forum (to write in Discreet to not think as there will simply send)? Not long thinking I have made a question, well and that would not write already sounded answers I have inserted there and the text from our forum. I and so wrote naturally in Russian, and then processed through the translator of languages. My first problem became that that the translator is not capable to transfer (translate), slang, not normative lexicon and so on and so forth. Thus I had to copy dialogues of participants of a forum. I write all this to you here for what reason: you when did not reflect that where we shall put in England any descendant of Russian emigration sits and during any moment It wanted to it(him) to communicate to Russian people. What will it (he) make if does not know Russian and to talk oh as it would be desirable? Correctly it (he) to buy English the Russian translator of the text. But what will be with the transla-tor when it (he) will come across our comic word-combinations? Correctly!! It (he) cannot simply transfer (translate) them.
Therefore the request such: whether when you ask questions or answer them think also about that-а to consult with such revolutions the translator. In fact it is possible that we here write, is interest for / sleepwalkers / certainly at/correct / letters there are the not a prosperity shall put as / dryness, cal-lousness, unattractiveness / the text. In general, I ask you! :cool:

nemyax

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Вы действительно думаете любой за границей, кто не говорит, русский язык мог бы отдаленно интересоваться на форуме этого участка? Вы - в заблуждении, помощник.
(www.translate.ru)

Alik 8398

Активный участник
Рейтинг
ну что смысла совсем не понятно ?В принцепи могу тоже самое и на Русском написать

Сверху