Hi! This is my first project, which is not based on any concept. I came up with her image from my head only using some references for certain parts.
It all started as a female anatomy practice from sphere, then turned into Marvelous Designer practice, where I learned how to create realistic casual garments. Then I realized I should probably push it to a full portfolio piece. So here it is.
- Modeling in MD, Zbrush, Maya
- MD garments were transfered to Zbrush with clean topology using Outgang Md to Zbrush cheatsheet (highly recommended).
- Skin projection from XYZ Textures were made through R3DS ZWRAP plugin
- Retopo in Maya
- UVs in Maya in Rizom. I used UDIM workflow for this project.
- Baking in Marmoset
- Texturing in Substance Painter
- Groom was done in Xgen
Polycount is 53k tris (without hair)
Right now it's not a real time model, but it could be easily converted if I make hair with cards instead of xgen and change the eye shader.
Took me around six weeks to complete. Obviously there is a ton of room for improvements, but you gotta stop one day, right?
не очень симпатичная. мужиковатая
Поздравляем, ваша работа отобрана для публикации в февральском выпуске журнала Render Magazine.