Render.ru

TransPoser for EOVIA Carrara Studio 3.0

Poser-Models

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Что ж файл TransPoser без крака всетаки выкачался теперь ищем только лекарство всем заинтересованным готов выложить его через www.webfile.ru для опытов и возможности добыть и опробовать лекарство от жадности.
Весит он 6,82 мега. Вот его адрес в P2P
ed2k://|file|TransPoser.eovia.Win.(needs.crack!).zip|6985808|A33D75E091754822251D7951407559D0|/

Добавлено
Там кужен не крак а серийник просто рерийник как например к VectorStyle for Carrara Studio 3.0 или PowerPack for Carrara Studio 3.0. ГСПОДА пошукайте талантливых програмистов как бы они нам помогли ды обойти эту хитрость ведь делает же FOSI свои инсталяторы без серийников значит и этот можно как то открыть...

Что ж файл TransPoser без крака всетаки выкачался теперь ищем только лекарство всем заинтересованным готов выложить его через www.webfile.ru для опытов и возможности добыть и опробовать лекарство от жадности.
Весит он 6,82 мега. Вот его адрес в P2P
ed2k://|file|TransPoser.eovia.Win.(needs.crack!).zip|6985808|A33D75E091754822251D7951407559D0|/

Добавлено
Там кужен не крак а серийник просто рерийник как например к VectorStyle for Carrara Studio 3.0 или PowerPack for Carrara Studio 3.0. ГСПОДА пошукайте талантливых програмистов как бы они нам помогли ды обойти эту хитрость ведь делает же FOSI свои инсталяторы без серийников значит и этот можно как то открыть...

poser-models@nm.ru привет, а залить можешь, а то с осла долго кочать

Poser-Models

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Вы загрузили файл TransPoser.rar (размер 6782 кбайт).
Ему присвоен номер 11373.
После подтверждения размещения Ваш файл будет
доступен по адресу: webfile.ru/11373 до 08:54 30.05.2004.
Pass: render.ru

Can you explain to me the paths i tried to put everything together, i figured out to where to place the items but when i try to open up the program i get an error message.

so if you can tell us where you installed your program and how it would be appreciated, can you give us a lot of details. where each things need to go.

thanks

Hey Romanio,
would be very kind if u give us some infos...
my f**king windows can't extract the cab files, think i need to unpack them, ay?
pleaze help us,
grettings,
me

you need to open the cab file with zip scan ti will reveal everypiece, after that is is just of matter of dragging your files into a new folder. what i was not able to figure out is to where to properly place the files when they are in extracted. i tried in carrara but everytime i try to load a poser figure i get line error when trying to open.

i must just be missing something simple.

but you can open your cab file with zip scan.

that is why i am trying to find a serial because it would make it much simplier as usual.serial? wrote:
>

Can anyone put serial on this websiteserial? wrote:
>
> Serial?

You that crazzy or to read can there is no serial ask EOVIA

yes right go ask eovia for a serial, like they are gonna give it to us free of charge,

first off they will ASK YOU where you got the app to begin with and i don't think i wanna do that. it was nice for the guy to put the app on the internet for downloading but it was kinda dumb not to provide any serial also.

i tried to crack the program to get the serial but i guess i am not that good yet so hopefully some good charitable person will simply put their serial out there for us. Or somebody might just crack it.

have a beer on me!!!!

Ok i have tutorial,manual how to crack the program, because the carra product have identical protection.
You can read write now but the manual only in russian language: http://xtin.km.ru/view.shtml?id=126

Сверху