Render.ru

Cinema 4D R9 - new Thread

I dont know yet :)) But i'm sure i will find a programm to do that for example just search on google type "dmg format" and les see what the result brings...

*.dmg
easy just call one of your mac friends :D ! and they should do this ! ... they should burn this for a pc cd. ...

and in different *.txt files, they say its for mac and pc.

hmm sorry that my link was a fake again :( ....

but i am real thinking .... is there a difference between serial invaild & serial expired ???? and could we use this to "crack" cinema ? i already try it .. i entered a serial where it says expired --- and then i set my date to "1.1.1989" .. but nothing same again : expired

Well here is the has for edonkey file wich i'm about to download now, it is another serial release dont know if its fake or not

File Name: NEW!!! Cinema 4D Studio Bundle Release 9 Demo Crack (no fake).exe

Hash: 677cb97ef1b6bb81cd6b1d88a52efe81

Size: 936

its a fake .. don't run this file ! its an *.exe an could be everything other but not a crack !

there is a *txt file with the same name!!

and thats the content:

"
Follow these instr.:
1) Install the demo
2) Open dscmr.dll and change the value in the line n.23 from 01 to 05
3) save changes
4) start c4d and during the first 5 secs. hit TAB key
That's all! Now you have full install.

"

just a stupid fake !!!

Непонятно что гонят тут про факе серийники. Проясните, господа! Есть серийники или нет?

I found this file on edonkey (Cinema 4d R9 C4D9 serials IT WORKS!!! OK NOT-FAKE by GogoYoshi.txt) and im trying to download it, the link is:

ed2k://|file|Cinema%204d%20R9%20C4D9%20Serials%20IT%20WORKS!!!%20OK%20NOT-FAKE%20by%20GogoYoshi.txt|936|677cb97ef1b6bb81cd6b1d88a52efe81|/

jop damn fake .. also the *.exe
"NEW!!! Cinema 4D Studio Bundle Release 9 Demo Crack (no fake).exe"

i got it and its a fake ..it opens a small DOS window .. writes a few letters gives a "piep" Sound an nothing .... :/ hmmm

Народ помогите дайте плиз ссылочку на майл где моно скачать синему 9 не демку

И ещё встречал перевод синьки версии 8.5 на 85 процентов но скачать не смог ссылка не работает

alexrvs - www.edonkey.com, качаешь, устанавливаешь, дальше поиск... весьма не продолжительный :)

Greetz @ all!

So did anybody now have a working serial? Please mail it me!!! Thank you very much community!!! :) Help me... Iґam also only a poor student! :(

So... Cheers,
Mike

Mike! Anybody dont have a working serial :) Блин. Студент он видите ли.

Wait for them as all wait! Best regards! :)

Сверху