Render.ru

SplutterFish Brazil rs 1.2.21 for 3ds max

Я имею ввиду sfmgr1_2_1.zip, т.к. я скачал SFX архив Brazil 1[1].2.21_XobotEdition_V1.sfx.part%%.exe в 3-х частях с зеркала, указанного by Apelsin (огромное спасибо тебе, Apelsin), а там его нет. Заранее благодарен.

"Brazil 1[1].2.21_XobotEdition_V1" already contain file "sfmgr". You can find it in the root were you installed "Brazil 1[1].2.21_XobotEdition_V1".
It should be in folder Brazil/Licensing

So sorry apelsin, but heres another variation of a licnese problem:

I downloaded Brazil r/s 1.2

When I render I get an error:

If i go into the error settings and select "Use network udb broadcast to locate....etc" then try again i get the following error message:

SplutterFish: Brazil r/s license error - Render Halted
Unable to acquire a WORKSTATION license
==================
Error Details:
==================
BCASTTIMEOUT:
Received an invalid response from SplutterFish NetMgr to license req
==================
Host Info:
==================
Brazil r/s V1.2.21

If I select the "specify location of the splutterfish netmgr" one I get this message:

SplutterFish: Brazil r/s license error - Render Halted
Unable to acquire a WORKSTATION license
==================
Error Details:
==================
PARAMERR:
Type is invalid or license buffer is null
==================
Host Info:
==================
Brazil r/s V1.2.21

I've also tried adding a microspoft loopback network card but it didnt make a difference...

any ideas?

Thanks a million in advance

Thankfuylly, it worked out.

After creating a microsoft loopback network adapter (see one of the above posts on how rto do that) then RE-installing the sfmgr, and then selecting the "specify location of the splutterfish netmgr" in the error message, and entering the microsoft loopback network adapter IP address and port 4222, it worked. Thanks for the advise !!!

Great thread!
hope this reply solves any similar problems!

CYA!! :)))))))))))))

Сверху