Render.ru

RAT 4.5 with WINXP!

Hey people i am from Greece!Sorry but i dont know Russian. I can run RAT4.5 with Wixp!
Has anyone from u run it on Winxp?
Plzzzzzzzzz Helpppppppp!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You can run it, but you can't install it. Therefore you need to install it on Win2k machine, and copy all the files and environment variables to your XP machine.

Hey!:)
i installed on Win2k and transfered the files....services....and registries...:))
However the program crashes!
i checked the problem.....and the it dr Watson says that the application has hardcored paths....It says that i should change these paths with commands API lile ShGetFolder....and sth like that...:(

Plzzz help me !!!!!!!

No, this app doesn't have any hardcoded paths except the c:\flexlm path(at least as i know).
You just need to correctly transfer all the environment variables and services to XP machine. At least i've got it run.

cool thx a lot joss!!!
However i tranfered the enviroment variales(4?) ,the services(3??). I dint tranferred the registries, because installtion program creates it!Services also is being created by installtion program!But what about the temp paths that are created in Win2000?
What should i do?
I need the app so plzzzzzzzz plzzz help me!

Hi

I moved my RAT4.5 from my W2K to my XP. When I click to load MTOR in Maya 4, it give me MS C++ Run Time Error and Maya aborts!!!!

Do you have the same problem?

Savin Stas

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Былобы вобще круто еслибы "VB" скинул сылочку, а выдвигать умные версии
каждый может.

Сверху