Render.ru

что лучше? AVID или AFTER EFFECTS

sewerr

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
приветствую всех 3дэшников и компоузеров.....
у меня вот какая дилема.....
я уже достаточно долго и на профессиональном уровне работаю в афтере....но тут начальник начитался умной литературы
и говорит что надо бы переходить на авид.....я про нее слышал но юзать не юзал....
может кто нибудь подскажет стоит ли переходить? Что может такого авид чего не может афтер?
заранее спасибо..

Арчи 24682

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Взято отсюда: http://www.avid.com/exchange/forums/159525/showpost.aspx

I use both AvidFX and After Effects.

I find After Effects a "better" product as far a piece of "compositing software" with "better" features, more available add-ons; etc. (IMHO Avid has the best NLE (MC/Xpress Pro) and Adobe has the best compositing software (AE))

Where AvidFX really shines over After Effects for an Avid user, is the great tight integration it has with the NLE. If you use Avid + AE, you are importing and exporting files between the two. If you use Avid + AvidFX, you can access AvidFX right from your Avid timeline, which is very cool.

In fact if all of Avid's studio tools integrated as well as AvidFX, I wouldn't be editing my current project with Premiere Pro and Adobe's Studio Package...

I don't think it will give you any more real-time effects. Think of AvidFX as a "blue effect icon" that you can drop on a clip like any other filer/effect. When you click on the edit effects button, it will pull up the AvidFX application (which is alot like AE) to keyframe and edit the effect. I think the most benefit you will get from AvidFX is being able to remove the export/import integration of AE and do your compositing from the Avid timeline with AvidFX instead.

oceanlab

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Авид - заточенная под монтаж видео прога. У нас на работе стоит. На мой взгляд лучше примьера по скорости. Не скажу что она удобна для создания эффектов, таких же как в Афтере, опять же по скорости, и по удобству. зато В афтере нельзя изголяться над звуком как в ликвиде.
Вывод: AFTER -для сложного компоузинга AVID Liquid - для окончательного монтажа видеороликов

Сверху