Render.ru

animated texture (*.avi)

i made snake and i added eyez to him so i animated an eye in after effects and i want to add it on objects that sopose to be eyez is maya
i add movie shader *.avi file but it imports one frame only when i render the scene its a still image :( if u can help plz do it :)

render been done but no changes same i tryed name.bmp.1 and name1.bmp but not working :( i tryed *.mov file i tryed *.tga but same..... help.....plzz

zalexus

Активный участник
Рейтинг
In the file attributes enable "Use Frame Extension"
RMB on the Frame Extension select "Set key"
Move to other frame and enter new "Frame Extension".
Again RMB select "Set key"

i just did they way u talled me but its not wotking :((
Error: No object matches name: swatchShadingGroup :(
know whatZ happening? :(

First of all, Venico...as i thought till this day...snakes eyes are not moving!!!
That is why many people feel themselves hypnotised than trying to see in snakes eyes:))))))))))))

But...if you want to fake this phenomena, the simpliest way is:

1. In file texture check the mark "Use file extensions"
2. Right under this checkbox you could see an input field named "File Extension". Go to the start frame of animation, input the start number of your anumated file sequence.
3. Using RMB set key for this property (i mean File Extension).
4. Go to the end frame of your animation. Input the last number of your animated file sequence. Set Key.
It's all folks!

BUT REMEMBER!!!
file extensions will be in such format:

file.1
file.2
file.........
file.10
file.99
file.100
etc.

If you'll try format such as file.001, file.002.....file.099, file.0999 or similar, you'll get sex:))) Big big loooooong sex:)))))
Waw....and more!!!! file extensions such as *.tga...*.tif (i mean file TYPE EXTENSIONS) are not required....they detected automatically by Maya:)))

Hope this helps to you.
Thrasher (Kopytsev Roman)
TV Company "Autodrome"
Togliatty, Russia

Any questions - email me:)

Сверху