Render.ru

Shave and a haircut, a problem with dynamics(?)

Hello everyone!
I've visited this site many times (it's great!), but this is the first time I post anything...
I want to use "shave and a haricut" to grow hair on my polygon-head model.
But when I do this, there are spots on the head where the hair disappears. I discovered that the hair goes through the models surface. In the spots where there is no hair = the hair is inside the head instead of outside it. So I did a collision object out of my head (which I used to grow the hair on in the first place), so that the hair would bounce off of the head polygons, but it didn't help.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
please help me, (english is prefferred, but you can write back in russian if you want to)
I'd be very happy if someone could help me,

I've rendered an image of the hair on my model so you can see what I mean at this URL:
http://www.redrival.com/thirdplaceg/hair.html

I hope you will understand my english :)

Try to paint a head in color like a hair, this is easy way to solve your problem ...
I never used "shave and a haricut" before, therefore i can't give you more info, but this fake with painting is known decision

Thank you for your advice pal.
I too thought about painting the head in hair color, but I'd rather not do it, It doesn't solve the real problem and I really want hair on the head. Does anyone have a solution on how the fix this shave problem?

Сверху