Render.ru

[Need] Natfx 1.9 Cracker

I think you Druid have to call the guys who make that NatFX and ask them for the crack. There ain't any cracks around here !!!!

OK fine thanks :eek:)!

Obrigado pela atenзгo de todos, mesmo que nгo seja das melhores, afinal, que culpa tenho eu de nгo falar russo, pelo menos eu tento ser amigo das pessoas, e nгo sou nenhum "camarada" revoltado :eek:)!

Druid®

It makes many ppl sick when some guy talk them the language they don't know.
Are you from Italy or frome Greece . or frome the Moon came here ? I dont know that are you try to talking about but it just seems to be attemtion to adobe us.
You have forgot whom you talk with , our contry have many A-bombs and the one they can share with you .I haven't understand any words you have wrote here but the one "camarada" makes me feel like you havent a brain , and the other one "russo" seems like you dislike us. Get uot of here the bustard speaking not understandeble language and never back again .

Bye. _|_

Um outro "camarada" revoltado, isso faz mal pra saъde meu amigo.

In the NET, used one site to translate with me to do to translate russian to portuguese, OK!

Druid®

to Druid
Druid I didn't find any resourcs in NET to translate from Russian to Portuguese and back. Can you write me adresses of some sites?

to Misha :))))

Сверху