Render.ru

Hellow this is Dulles International Airport

GhostRider

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
The envirounment is not real, this CGI is make on 3DS max 9 and envirounment on photoshop cs3.What i do ...
The airport is modeling in max.

Вложения

Jeenna

Знаток
Рейтинг
Good old-style picture... But many little moments, that harms the impression. Everything quite flat, no highlights (especially for such a sunny day!), airplane's contour is too sharp, scale of cars on back is wrong and they're too modern for this styling, building in general is too sharp too (maybe try to use Depth of field?) And dispatcher's tower is too dark for this environment and actually looks like UFO over there, especially with those light above... sunlight is sharp, but sky looks cloudy or foggy...

GhostRider

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
Good old-style picture... But many little moments, that harms the impression. Everything quite flat, no highlights (especially for such a sunny day!), airplane's contour is too sharp, scale of cars on back is wrong and they're too modern for this styling, building in general is too sharp too (maybe try to use Depth of field?) And dispatcher's tower is too dark for this environment and actually looks like UFO over there, especially with those light above... sunlight is sharp, but sky looks cloudy or foggy...
10x, i will make changes.My english is very bad, sorry, if you dont understand me. 10x for your help.

ArLi

Мастер
Рейтинг
about idea - VERI ORIGINALY, looks effective (but only at first glance))
about performance - see above (1-st comment), i`m absolutely agree with Jeenna)

Сверху