1. Civilization - terrestrial, humanoid.
2. The type of civilization is industrial and technological.
3. The civilizational period is a decline.
4. Civilization - time period - post-mesoplanetary expansion ("post-mez".
5. The motivating factor of the existence and development of civilization is social relations, scientific and technological progress.
6. The technological structure of civilization is hybrid.
7. The main resource cycle of civilization:
- primary: extraction, enrichment, processing;
- secondary: collection, processing.
8. Types of social structures of civilization - communal, feudal, bourgeois, capitalist, corporate.
9. Socio -technological period - "cyberpunk".
The main branches of the development of civilization.
1. Energy - corporate:
- nuclear energy;
- renewable energy.
2. Military - corporate:
- aviation, navy, land units, space units;
- military industry.
3. Corporate engineering:
- heavy: resource extraction, resource delivery, resource processing, special stations, special equipment:
- light: engines, transport, construction, machine tools, tools.
4. Corporate agriculture:
- animal husbandry: breeding of cattle, small cattle, animal husbandry, fish farming, poultry farming;
- crop production: land reclamation, reclamation, artificial irrigation, closed ground, hydroponics.
5. Corporate and space:
- private spaceports, satellites, technologies for launching and delivering cargo into near-Earth orbit;
- space industry.
6. Corporate robotics:
- automation of processes;
- robotization of industry and society.
7. Corporate Cybernetic:
- wired and wireless systems: virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence;
- neurocybernetics: neurovirtual reality, neuro-augmented reality, neuro-artificial intelligence;
- cyber prosthetics.