Render.ru

Creative Assembly Australia Hiring

Creative Assembly Australia Hiring
The studio is in Brisbane, Australia. One hour's drive south of Brisbane is the Gold Coast, home to some of the best surf beaches in the world.

At the moment we are looking for Character Artists with strong modeling, texturing and rigging skills, being able to animate is also a plus. Experience with software packages such as 3ds Max and Photoshop are preferable. The applicant should be able to produce realistic lowpoly game characters of a high standard for use in our upcoming titles.

Send your showreels to:

The Creative Assembly
PO Box 883
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Australia

or if you have a portfolio website please email to :

gfidler@creative-assembly.com

minus: well it's easy, if you are talented guy then just apply. I myself am from Estonia and I know that there's lots of talented guys in Russia and that is the reason why I put this thread here. So guys go ahead!!!
Sorry for not speaking russian, I don't have a keyboard for russian and I thought it would be more appropriate to speak english then.

А у тебя Daemon что, с английским плохо..
Может он уже собеседование проводит на предмет владения языком :)

Anton Vill : Да я бы поехал, еслибы года на полтора раньше. а сейчас уже подписался под достаточно интересный и перспективный проект. Подведу слишком много народа. Daemon- а берите он любит путешествовать.

даааа а У нас тут уже холодно и мокро.

Anton Vill : а ты там работаешь что ли ?
Если да, то расскажи, если не сложно, что за компания, чем знаменита, какие условия труда ну и т.д.
Было бы очень интересно узнать это не из сухого текста объявы а от живого человека, тем более бышего соотечественника : )

Zdravstvuyte, Anton,

Ochen6 priyatno bilo uznat6, chto vi uzhe v Avstralii. Ya videla vashi ochen6 talantliviye raboti. Ogromnih uspehov Vam i vsey komande vashey companii !

Сверху