1. Пользоваться форумом на планшетах и телефонах стало удобнее благодаря Tapatalk

RAT 4.5 with WINXP!

Тема в разделе "RenderMan", создана пользователем -, 26 окт 2001.

Модераторы: Moderator.
  1. Guest

Hey people i am from Greece!Sorry but i dont know Russian. I can run RAT4.5 with Wixp!
    Has anyone from u run it on Winxp?
    Plzzzzzzzzz Helpppppppp!
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Guest

You can run it, but you can't install it. Therefore you need to install it on Win2k machine, and copy all the files and environment variables to your XP machine.

3. Guest

thanx very very much!
    I will try this solution!
    much much appericated!
    REALLY THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Guest

thanx very very much!
    I will try this solution!
    much much appericated!
    REALLY THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Guest

Hey!:)
    i installed on Win2k and transfered the files....services....and registries...:))
    However the program crashes!
    i checked the problem.....and the it dr Watson says that the application has hardcored paths....It says that i should change these paths with commands API lile ShGetFolder....and sth like that...:(

Plzzz help me !!!!!!!

6. Guest

No, this app doesn't have any hardcoded paths except the c:\flexlm path(at least as i know).
    You just need to correctly transfer all the environment variables and services to XP machine. At least i've got it run.

7. Guest

cool thx a lot joss!!!
    However i tranfered the enviroment variales(4?) ,the services(3??). I dint tranferred the registries, because installtion program creates it!Services also is being created by installtion program!But what about the temp paths that are created in Win2000?
    What should i do?
    I need the app so plzzzzzzzz plzzz help me!

8. Guest

Hi

I moved my RAT4.5 from my W2K to my XP. When I click to load MTOR in Maya 4, it give me MS C++ Run Time Error and Maya aborts!!!!

Do you have the same problem?

9. Guest

To run on XP you need PRMan 10 & RAT 5.0zikman wrote:

10. Savin Stas

Savin Stas Активный участник

С нами с:
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Былобы вобще круто еслибы "VB" скинул сылочку, а выдвигать умные версии
    каждый может.

Модераторы: Moderator.

Поделиться этой страницей