Render.ru

PolyTrans ктонибудь видел?

Vladlen

Активный участник
Рейтинг
В Manuale LW есть такое интервью

"Since 1995,1 have been working to create a perfect Lightwave import and exporter for our PolyTrans Data Translation software and our NuGraf Rendering System. With its good Lightwave support, PolyTrans is a popular utility to move data to/from Lightwave, such as for game development. To date this has resulted in well coded and maintained I/O modules which handle most of the important aspects of the .Iwo and .Iws files, including all mesh data, materials, hierarchy, lights, cameras and animation.
However, I have long lobbied for UV texture coordinate support in the .Iwo format, the ability to save out more than 65,536 polygons/vertices to a single . two file and the ability to animate individual channels (for example, just the x,y, or z translation channels) instead of all the channels at the same key (a limitation of the old .Iws file format).
I am very happy to see all these changes made in the new .Iwo and .Iws file formats. Newtek also took the right approach of extending the old. Iwo/. Iws formats instead of completely replacing them (my 5 years of .Iwo/.lws converter development has not gone to waste), or worse yet, making mem undocumented and proprietary formats as other 3D vendors have chosen to do lately.
Keeping the .Iwo/.lws formats open and documented will ensure the continued popularity of Lightwave to game developers who often need to gain access to the raw Lightwave file data.
-Robert Landsdale"

Вопрос: ктонибудь видел или пользовался этим PolyTrans, и где можно его вытянуть?

Kirill Kirsanov

Активный участник
Рейтинг
PolyTrans это NuGraf без возможномти рендринга.

На мой взгляд 3DExploder (http://www.xdsoft.com/explorer/) - Лучше.

Сверху