Render.ru

Песочный человек: как?

3dart

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Привет, я тут в азарте от просмотра человека паука3 попытался сделать собственное рассыпание(себя) в песок, но успехом пока не увенчалось, подскажите плиз как можно такой зффект сделать(владею 3dmax, Maya, Premiere) зарание большое спасбо!

cos2k

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Они его делали вроди в Houdini, но для Maya партиклы ( или плагин kolektiv stroika можна поюзать) , для макса Particle flow кажетса + есть плагин thinking particles(ним blade 3 делали), ну а премьера тут непоможет

I.S. Turgenjev

Активный участник
Рейтинг
I think( if you want to recreate same effect) is by using particles such are infamous Maya´s, and Particle Flow in 3ds, which isn´t well as Maya´s, but will do a trick. Only thing is, that you will need huge amount of ram and great render farm to render that out.

Good Luck!

3dart

Активный участник
Рейтинг
2 cos2k. А что это за программа, Houdini? Я не слышал раньше о ней... возник еще вопрос: как "прикрепить" компьютерную руку к живому персонажу?

cos2k

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Houdini - http://www.sidefx.com/.
Чтоб прикрепить руку (вкратце)- при сьемке на руку одеваем тряпочку (синюю или зеленою) - ето для кеинга, наносим на нее маркера, отснятый материал переносим в програму мачмувинга(пфтрек, бужу, матчмувер...) - тречим, переносим в 3д совмещаем ето дело, потом в компоузер

3dart

Активный участник
Рейтинг
cos2k давай по мылу пообщаемся, меня эта тема очень интересует, надеюсь и я буду чемн-ибудь полезен...?

I.S. Turgenjev

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Hello everyone!
I have such a tutorial which have been published in 3d World while ago. (Issue 64)
It is about using real flow for filling up geometry with kinda liquids, but yo ucan import that mesh into the some 3d softweare and give it texture that you prefear (sand, stone, clay, or even chocholate):))))
I think that it could help you a lot of, but i have limited upload acc, so i will try to sent you it least screenshots, that can leed you to that finnal acchivement-product.

Hope that will help,
Regards,
Eddie

I.S. Turgenjev

Активный участник
Рейтинг
so here is the begginning of tutorial.
I have limited upolad, sa I´ll have to upload it partialy.
If you want I can put it on rapidshare along with the files and quick time movie, or simply I can post you to your email.

Cheers

Вложения

I.S. Turgenjev

Активный участник
Рейтинг
I will be realy pleased if Administrator rise up my uploading size file, if is possible to 4,00mb.
Because i cant send it even single image, even with the highest compression, any screenshot or model.

PLS.

Сверху