очень приятная новость. серьезно.

Sidoruk

Активный участник
Рейтинг
далее - цитата с Постфорума

Subject: JENNA, PRALINE, PENNY, NICKL
Author:  frad ( ---.fidnet.com )  Date:    03-17-03 17:26

Hello all,
All of these products which used to be bhodiNUT owned and distributed are now under my single ownership ( David Farmer ). I have chosen to update all of them for C4D v8. This development is taking place currently and will be completed in the following chronological order JENNA ( v8 NICKL included with many new features ), PRALINE ( includes PENNY and a new pattern shader with raster baking for perfect MIP ). There is also another suite of tools with many plugins slated for completion after the other updates are finished. The updates are all rewritten from the ground up to make use of new AM functionality such as the spline editor, baselinks ( JENNA objects can use objects outside of their hierarchy ), the AM asynchronous abilities, seperate animation channels, Xpresso, and async editing ( the shaders specifically ). I would suggest checking out www.cidertank.com next Friday, March 28th, 2003 ( there will be nothing there until then ).

Best Regards,
David Farmer

Sidoruk

Активный участник
Рейтинг
Издеваешся, да? Короче. Дэвид Фармер теперь получил все права на бходинатовские JENNA, PRALINE, PENNY и NICKL. Адаптировал под 8.1 с могучими расширениями. Будет распространять со своего www.cidertank.com начиная с 28-го марта.

Sidoruk

Активный участник
Рейтинг
ну раньше - это Альберт, великий и ужасный :)
но щас они воют, насколько я понимаю :(

Сверху