Render.ru

I found Dance Studio

...and it looks great!
Import the music and the model begins to dance. U can control the dance if u want with the keyboard (the whole keyboard!). In the end export as a bvh file and have fun in Poser

...BUT...

...@!#$ the bvh export doesn't work correct. I found a post somewhere that there is a patch which corrects this.

So here's the deal - find that patch (for Metacreations Dance Studio) and I will upload the software whereever u people want (the program is useless without that patch for us).

Greetings: HeroShirt

Please upload it somewhere, and let know...

this is the last among MC software i don't have, by the face those who wanted crak for face gen, give ftp to upload to.
a teper po russki:

eto posledniy iz MC softov kotorye ya sobirayu(krome avatar lab- kstaty demka vishla ushe--pora krakat)
te kto xotel facegen krak daite ftp dlya zagruski

I told you - Dance Studio is useless without the update because it fixes the BVH export (which u need for Poser).

Go and find Dance Studio update - from v.1.00 to v.1.01 - and I will be happy to give you the software.

look if i fail to find the MC studio, and i really tried --- how can i get the update.
Anyway, all i am asking is to help me.

If you really wanna help, please do.
may be others will help you once you offer generously.

Man I think u didn't understand me.

DANCE STUDIO IS USELESS WITHOUT THE UPDATE!
YOU CANNOT EXPORT BVH FILES.

if u think that I will upload 135 megs on my 33.6 just for u to get sure that u cannot use it with Poser (or anything else) - you are wrong.
Without the update - it's just a game.
I will spend few days to upload it if there is any way we all to use it - for now we can't.

Сверху