1. Пользоваться форумом на планшетах и телефонах стало удобнее благодаря Tapatalk

Daz3d's Tailor v1.1 need ?!

Тема в разделе "Poser", создана пользователем -, 6 апр 2004.

1. Guest

Здраствуйте, мой рускиий очен не хороший, so I hope you understand english. Somebody to know where i can download old versions of the Taylor (especially v1.1.) cause I've serial only for it. You can see more about it in www.daz3d.com
    This software makes the clothes morpheable with importing the morphes for cr2 morphed caracter. In example - load Poser 5 Judy and attach her morphs in Bikini Bottom. That mean you can easy fit the bigger breast with the cloth ;)
    10x

2. Mano

Mano Активный участник

С нами с:
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    My friend don't worry, use E-mule and You will be happy. There are many interesting and useful things in there. Good luck.

3. Poser-Models

Poser-Models Активный участник

С нами с:
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have Daz3D - The Tailor 1.5 - ps_ap045b - 2.7 MB I can Upload it for you by E-Mail if you need it.

4. Guest

10x very much :) What is e-mule by the way?

5. Poser-Models

С нами с:
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    e-mule (e-donkey) KaZaa Napster Gnutella - P2P file share networks. Read moreabout itin some software fofum`s. Send to me your e-Mail adres where i can uploat program you ask here (Daz3d's Tailor v1.5)

6. Guest

yes thank a lot, i've found the e-mule. you don't know from when I'm searching that kind of program ;) But i'm still waiting for the tailor (nothing avaible) ;( So I've wrote to you. 10x again!! :))

7. Poser-Models

С нами с:
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    tomorrow I upload your interests

Поделиться этой страницей